Drain soaked cashews and rinse. Blend cashews with some water in the blender until creamy. Add carob or cacao, Raw Amazona protein powder, chia seeds, cinnamon, Reishi Mushrooms Extract, tahini and a little honey/agave or maple syrup to sweeten. Add more water or coconut water if needed to blend until well mixed. Pour in your favourite glass, add toppings of your choice and enjoy!
A well balanced high protein drink suitable for all constitutions especially for Vata and Pitta Doshas. Reishi Mushrooms Extract makes it even more balancing for high Vata. Reishi has a balancing effect on the nervous system. Not only that, it is a powerful tonic for entire body and immune system. Read more about Reishi Mushrooms here.
Makes 2 glasses
- 1/2 cup cashews soaked overnight or for 4 hrs.
- 3 tbsp Amazonia Raw Fermented Paleo Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds – please note they swell up and you will need to use more liquid to blend.
- 2 tbsp Carob powder or 1 tbsp Cacao powder
- 2 tsp honey/coconut nectar/maple syrup – adjust to taste
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Reishi Mushroom Extract by Superfeast
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp organic hemp seeds