Ear, Nose & Throat Tonic (713 Eutherol):
- Provides support for the Immune System.
- Is a Blood and lymph purifier.
- Apply to stings, bruises, muscles.
Ear, Nose & Throat Tonic Ingredients:
Oils & Ethers
- Camphor Laurel (Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) – Oil of leaves and wood)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara – Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules – Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum – The ether of Clove oil)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis – Oil from the seed)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum – Oil from the lemon rind)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) – Oil from the lime rind)
- Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita – Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
- Peppermint (Mentha × piperita – Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris – Oil from the Pine needles)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis – Oil of the flower and leaf)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra – Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal – Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word ‘citrus’)
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas (‘violet-coloured’) – Greek – Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Harker Herbals tonics contain only 100% natural herbal extracts sourced from the very best herbal growers in New Zealand and overseas.
All Harker Herbals remedies are made in a GMP certified facility in the sunny Hawkes Bay. This means they meet the highest standards for natural health products in New Zealand and overseas.
Dietary Advice for Ear, Nose & Throat Tonic:
Best taken straight by 1 to 1½ teaspoon straight for most disorders or by drops for infants and general prevention. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Avoid – mucus forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt.
Adopt – gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with Intestinal Cleanse (825 Verm-ez) for 1 – 2 weeks. Swirl in mouth prior to swallowing.
Precautionary Advice for Ear, Nose & Throat Tonic
Contains Menthol, shake vigorously before use. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using ‘Malcolm Harker’ herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for 15 minutes before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception. For further advice regarding the above, contact Malcolm Harker M.H.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to Learn More About Ear, Nose & Throat Tonic:
Go to Harker Herbals Learn More page where you can:
- Learn how Deep Lung Support works with Harker Herbals other herbal remedies
- Check out its herbal ingredients and what they do
- Get tips about how to maintain your health and well-being while taking Harker Herbals remedies
If you’d like to talk to the Harker Herbals resident herbal remedies specialist about Deep Lung Support then get in touch with them now.