Detox Support, also called “1000 Rapuntium”, is an effective detoxification remedy. It promotes mucus disposal and also detox of chemical poisons and therefore helps rid the body, blood and lungs from residue of chemicals, poisons and other toxins such as nicotine, tetra hydrocannabinols and drugs.
- Helpful for recovery from food poisoning and the results of food excess.
- Effective detoxification of the blood from nicotine, tetra hydrocannabinols, drugs, alcohol and other chemicals.
- Supports lung health.
Detox Support (1000 Rapuntium) Ingredients
Oils & Ethers
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum – Oil of the seed)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum – Oil of the Bark and leaf)
- Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata – Oil of the buds)
- D’Limonene (Extracted from citrus species – Distilled oil from orange rind)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis – Oil from the seed)
- Orange (Citrus aurantium – Oil from the orange rind)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin (also known as Pogostemon patchouli) – Oil of the resinous gum)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum – Dried pods)
- Common vervain (Verbena officinalis)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis – The rhizome)
- Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris – Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra – Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Marshmallow (Althaea officinalis – The root)
- Yellow dock (Rumex crispus – The root)
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal – Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word ‘citrus’)
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas (‘violet-coloured’) – Greek – Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Harker Herbals tonics contain only 100% natural herbal extracts sourced from the very best herbal growers in New Zealand and overseas.
All Harker Herbals remedies are made in a GMP certified facility in the sunny Hawkes Bay. This means they meet the highest standards for natural health products in New Zealand and overseas.
Dietary Advice for Detox Support
Best taken straight by 1 to 1½ teaspoon straight for most disorders or by drops for infants and general prevention. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Avoid – mucus forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt.
Adopt – gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with 825 Verm-ez for 1 – 2 weeks. Swirl in mouth prior to swallowing.
Precautionary Advice for Detox Support
Shake bottle vigorously before use. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using ‘Malcolm Harker’ herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for 15 minutes before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception. For further advice regarding the above, contact Malcolm Harker M.H.D. at email@example.com.
Want to Learn More About Detox Support
Go to Harker Herbals Learn More page where you can:
- Learn how Deep Lung Support works with Harker Herbals other herbal remedies
- Check out its herbal ingredients and what they do
- Get tips about how to maintain your health and well-being while taking Harker Herbals remedies
If you’d like to talk to the Harker Herbals resident herbal remedies specialist about Detox Support then get in touch with them now.