Removes mucus and supports deep lung health via its Anti Congestive and Antiseptic properties
Deep Lung Support, also known as “emphysemol”, is Harker Herbals strongest lung tonic created to support removal of mucus build up within the lungs and to support healthy breathing. This elixir in particular is Harker Herbals most well-liked and also trusted herbal remedy.
- Support for healthy breathing
- Smoker’s congestion
- Clogged or ‘heavy’ lungs and airways
- Supported lung health
- Recovery from ills and chills
- Those living in areas of high air pollution
- Boosting the immune system
Deep Lung Support Ingredients
Oils & Ethers
- Camphor Laurel (Cinnamomum camphora (also known as Laurus camphora) – Oil of leaves and wood)
- Cedarwood (Cedrus deodara – Aromatic oil of the wood)
- Eucalyptol (Eucalyptus globules – Ether of Eucalyptus oil)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum – The ether of Clove oil)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis – Oil from the seed)
- Juniper (Juniperus communis – Oil from the needles)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum – Oil from the lemon rind)
- Menthol Oil (Mentha piperita – Menthol is derived from Peppermint oil.)
- Peppermint (Mentha × piperita – Oil from the whole plant (above ground) just before flowering)
- Pine (Pinus sylvestris – Oil from the Pine needles)
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis – Oil of the flower and leaf)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum – Dried pods)
- Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara)
- Elecampane (Inula helenium – The root)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis – The rhizome)
- Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris – Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra – Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Lungwort (Sticta pulmonaria)
- Pleurisy root (Asclepias tuberose)
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal – Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word ‘citrus’)
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas (‘violet-coloured’) – Greek – Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Harker Herbals tonics contain only 100% natural herbal extracts sourced from the very best herbal growers in New Zealand and overseas.
All Harker Herbals remedies are made in a GMP certified facility in the sunny Hawkes Bay. This means they meet the highest standards for natural health products in New Zealand and overseas.
How to Take Deep Lung Support
Make sure you shake the bottle vigorously before taking a dose.
Harker Herbals recommended dosage is 10-20mls for adults taken 3 to 4 times per day. Swirl the tonic in your mouth for 10 seconds before swallowing.
Children may take half the recommended adult dose and babies (over 1 year) may take quarter of the recommended adult dose.
A Word of Caution
Harker Herbals tonics contain powerful medicinal herbs so please make sure you use them only as directed on the label.
Deep Lung Support should not be taken during pregnancy or lactation.
We recommend you consult your health professional if suffering a thyroid condition, taking blood thinners or blood pressure medication before taking Deep Lung Support.
Contraindications: Include cholestatic liver disorders, liver cirrhosis, hypertension, hypokalemia, and severe kidney deficiency.
Want to Learn More About Deep Lung Support
Go to Harker Herbals Learn More page where you can:
- Learn how Deep Lung Support works with Harker Herbals other herbal remedies
- Check out its herbal ingredients and what they do
- Get tips about how to maintain your health and wellbeing while taking Harker Herbals remedies
If you’d like to talk to the Harker Herbals resident herbal remedies specialist about Deep Lung Support then get in touch with them now.