The Recovery Tonic also contains kelp, that with other ingredients, provides the body with minerals, vitamins and enzymes which help to purify the blood and the body to quickly recuperate after illness.
- Helps with low energy levels, in times of stress, mild depression, convalescing & for blood & cell strengthening and supports to keep an overall healthy Immune System.
- For the elderly, active people & babies as a daily nutrient tonic.
- Provides blood & tissue rebuilding minerals & vitamins.
- Therefore very supportive in mild cases of undernourishment.
Recovery Tonic Ingredients
Oils & Ethers
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum – Oil of the seed)
- Coriander (Coriandrum sativum – Oil of the seed)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis – Oil from the seed)
- Lime (Citrus aurantifolia (also known as Citrus medica var. acida and C. latifolia) – Oil from the lime rind)
- Mandarin (Citrus reticulata (also known as Citrus nobilus, madurensis, unshiu, deliciosa) – Oil from the mandarin rind)
- Orange (Citrus aurantium – Oil from the orange rind)
- Patchouli (Pogostemon cablin (also known as Pogostemon patchouli) – Oil of the resinous gum)
- Rosehip (Rosa canina – Oil of the rosehip (seed))
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum – Dried pods)
- Elecampane (Inula helenium – The root)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis – The rhizome)
- Hop flowers (Humulus lupulus – Hop strobules)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra – Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Oatstraw (Avena sativa – Oatstraw)
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium – Flower and leaf)
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
- Kelp, giant (Laminaria)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal – Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word ‘citrus’)
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas (‘violet-coloured’) – Greek – Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Harker Herbals tonics contain only 100% natural herbal extracts sourced from the very best herbal growers in New Zealand and overseas.
All Harker Herbals remedies are made in a GMP certified facility in the sunny Hawkes Bay. This means they meet the highest standards for natural health products in New Zealand and overseas.
How to Take Recovery Tonic
Recovery Tonic (984 Nutritonic) must be shaken well just before tonic dosing to remix ingredients.
Take 3-4 times daily as a natural nutrient tonic. Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea. Supplies most blood nutrients.
Dietary Advice for Recovery Tonic
Avoid – mucus forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt.
Adopt – gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with Recovery Tonic (984 Nutritonic) for 1 – 2 weeks. Swirl in mouth prior to swallowing.
Precautionary Advice for Intestinal Cleanse
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using ‘Malcolm Harker’ herbal tonics.
Avoid coffee or tea for 15 minutes before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception. For further advice regarding the above, contact Malcolm Harker M.H.D. at email@example.com.
Want to Learn More About Recovery Tonic
Go to Harker Herbals Learn More page where you can:
- Learn how Deep Lung Support works with Harker Herbals other herbal remedies
- Check out its herbal ingredients and what they do
- Get tips about how to maintain your health and wellbeing while taking Harker Herbals remedies
If you’d like to talk to the Harker Herbals resident herbal remedies specialist about Recovery Tonic then get in touch with them now.
There are no reviews yet.