Intestinal Cleanse (825 Verm-ez):
- Increases the absorption of nutrients & essential minerals from foods.
- Promotes a gentle cleansing in the digestive system, the blood, lymph and organs.
- Improves the overall well-being and healing process.
Intestinal Cleanse Ingredients:
Oils & Ethers
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum – The ether of Clove oil)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis – Oil from the seed)
- Lemon (Citrus limonum – Oil from the lemon rind)
- Orange (Citrus aurantium – Oil from the orange rind)
- Thymol (Oil from Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) – A crystalline compound extracted from thyme oil)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum – Dried pods)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis – The rhizome)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra – Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Walnut (Juglans nigra – The leaf and nut)
- Wormwood (Artemisia absinthium – Flower and leaf)
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal – Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word ‘citrus’)
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas (‘violet-coloured’) – Greek – Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Harker Herbals tonics contain only 100% natural herbal extracts sourced from the very best herbal growers in New Zealand and overseas.
All Harker Herbals remedies are made in a GMP certified facility in the sunny Hawkes Bay. This means they meet the highest standards for natural health products in New Zealand and overseas.
How to Take Intestinal Cleanse:
Intestinal Cleanse (825 Verm-ez) must be shaken well just before tonic dosing to remix ingredients.
For optimum health take Intestinal Cleanse four times a year for 7-14 days. Fourteen days is normally sufficient to treat the average healthy person (2 x 230ml bottles for two weeks treatment). Take 5-10mls, 3 to 4 times daily (see dosages on Advice tab).
Chronic Disease only: ‘Intensive 6 Week Course’ (Highly recommended option). Every 7th day, take 20mls 1 ¼ hours apart from 7am until 12 Noon. Have lunch 1 hour later. Do this for at least 6 weeks. Drink plenty of New Zealand Spring Water during treatment to help flush out cellular toxins.
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Dietary Advice for Intestinal Cleanse:
826 Wormwood is an excellent combination for an intensive de-worming regime. 896 Giardia Guard in combination with Intestinal Cleanse (825 Verm-ez) is effective over Giardia protozoa parasite.
Precautionary Advice for Intestinal Cleanse:
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using ‘Malcolm Harker’ herbal tonics. Avoid coffee or tea for 15 minutes before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception. For further advice regarding the above, contact Malcolm Harker M.H.D. at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to Learn More About Intestinal Cleanse:
Go to Harker Herbals Learn More page where you can:
- Learn how Deep Lung Support works with Harker Herbals other herbal remedies
- Check out its herbal ingredients and what they do
- Get tips about how to maintain your health and well-being while taking Harker Herbals remedies
If you’d like to talk to the Harker Herbals resident herbal remedies specialist about Intestinal Cleanse then get in touch with them now.