For strong immunity and energy
Immune Tonic (700 Immunurse):
- Supports the bodies natural immunity responses.
- Useful for general debility, fatigue, low libido and recuperation.
- Provides vital blood nutrients and oxygen rich minerals.
Immune Tonic Ingredients:
Oils & Ethers
- Aniseed (Pimpinella anisum – Oil of the seed)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum Zeylanicum – Oil of the Bark and leaf)
- Clove Bud (Eugenia caryophyllata – Oil of the buds)
- Eugenol (Eugenia aromaticum – The ether of Clove oil)
- Frankincense (Boswellia sacra – Oil from the resin of the tree)
- Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis – Oil from the seed)
- Cayenne pepper or Chilli (Capsicum minimum – Dried pods)
- Common vervain (Verbena officinalis)
- Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea – The root)
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis – The rhizome)
- Horehound (Marrubium vulgare)
- Kumarahou (Kumarahou pomaderris – Flower and leaf tips)
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra – Syrup made from the powdered root)
- Yellow dock (Rumex crispus – The root)
- Carrageen (Irish Moss) (Chondrus crispus)
- Celtic sea salt (Mer Sal – Unprocessed, sundried sea salt)
- Citric acid (From the latin word ‘citrus’)
- Glycerine (veg) (A sweet tri-atomic alcohol)
- Iodine (Iodas (‘violet-coloured’) – Greek – Natural seaweed ash-derived organic iodine)
- U.V. Light-Treated Rain Water
Harker Herbals tonics contain only 100% natural herbal extracts sourced from the very best herbal growers in New Zealand and overseas.
All Harker Herbals remedies are made in a GMP certified facility in the sunny Hawkes Bay. This means they meet the highest standards for natural health products in New Zealand and overseas.
How to Take Immune Tonic:
Immune Tonic is the Herbalist’s master tonic for the Immune System. Useful in all low immune response and poor health situations to build immunity, energy and aid in recuperation.
It is made from a harmonious blend of herbs that have a specific therapeutic action on some part of the organism all of which are synergistic and dependent on each other.
Note – combining mineral-rich systemic tonics together from the Malcolm Harker range increases the curatory potency and potential towards wellness.
Dietary Advice for Immune Tonic:
Best taken straight or by drops for infants. Can be taken in 50mls of boiled water as a tea.
Avoid – mucus forming foods such as gluten, egg-white, chocolate, sugar, dairy, polyunsaturated oils, regular salt.
Adopt – gluten-free grain foods, whole foods (greens, fruits, nuts, seeds), unprocessed coconut oil, 1022 Celtic & NZ Sea Salt with kelp, oxygen-rich water. For best results use with Intestinal Cleanse (825 Verm-ez) for 1 – 2 weeks. Swirl in mouth prior to swallowing.
Precautionary Advice for Immune Tonic:
Shake bottle vigorously prior to each dose. To accustom to product take a ¼ to ½ dose for the first 2 or 3 days. If taking prescribed medication, consult with your Doctor prior to using ‘Malcolm Harker’ herbal tonics.
Avoid coffee or tea for 15 minutes before and after dose.
Do not exceed stated dose. Keep out of reach of children.
While some sources suggest that some ingredients contained in this product should not be taken during pregnancy, Malcolm Harker M.H.D. considers that this product may be taken during pregnancy if the dose is reduced to a ¼ of the recommended dosage during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy or when attempting conception. For further advice regarding the above, contact Malcolm Harker M.H.D. at email@example.com.
Want to Learn More About Immune Tonic:
Go to Harker Herbals Learn More page where you can:
- Learn how Deep Lung Support works with Harker Herbals other herbal remedies
- Check out its herbal ingredients and what they do
- Get tips about how to maintain your health and wellbeing while taking Harker Herbals remedies
If you’d like to talk to the Harker Herbals resident herbal remedies specialist about Deep Lung Support then get in touch with them now.