- 1 1/2 cup figs
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 1/2 cup almond milk pulp (pulp that is left over after making almond milk)
- 3 tbsp peanut butter or any other nut butter
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- pinch salt
- 100 gm dark dairy free chocolate 70%
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
Line a 9 x 4 inch loaf tin with parchment or waxed paper. Pulse the almonds, almond pulp, salt, figs, peanut butter and cacao until well mixed. Transfer to a bowl and refrigerate for 15 min.
Melt dark chocolate with coconut oil. Halve the nut mix. Press 1 part in the loaf tin. Drizzle with half of the melted chocolate. Refrigerate or freeze for 15 min until the chocolate is set. Press the remaining half of nut mix and drizzle the remaining melted chocolate. Garnish with any nuts of your choice.
Freeze for 1 hour or refrigerate for 2 hours until its fully set. Take it out of the loaf tin and cut in bars. Serve after 10 min so that it comes to a softer texture.
- You can use dates instead of figs.
- if you dont have almond pulp, use 1/2 cup almonds or any other nuts of your choice or dessicated coconut