Ingredients: makes 1
- 1 organic or free range egg and 1 tbsp water
- 1 wholegrain sourdough toast
- a little avocado for the toast
- some shredded cheese of your choice
- 1 tsp coconut oil for cooking
- some olive oil for toast
- 1/4 tsp herb salt
- 1 clove garlic and 1/4 onion
- fresh herbs: basil, thyme
- some lettuce or other garden greens
- handful of micro greens or sprouts
- roasted nuts and seeds of your choice, I had tamari roasted pumpkin seeds, cashews, almonds
- Nutritional Yeast Seed Sprinkle: I made it with nutritional yeast, hemp seeds, roasted sesame seeds, onion and garlic powder and herb salt
- 1 tbsp sauerkraut
In a bowl mix egg, water, salt. In a pan, heat the coconut oil, fry onion and garlic, add the beaten egg and gently stir to make an omelette without letting it break. Don’t overcook, sprinkle some cheese and cover, take it away from the heat.
Prepare the toast. On a plate place some salad leaves and place the toast on them. Drizzle olive oil, spread avocado, place the cheesy omelette. Sprinkle the roasted nuts and seeds and the Nutritional Yeast Seed Sprinkle, decorate with sauerkraut and micro greens. Enjoy!
This Omelette dish is very satisfying an wholesome. It is packed with enzymes, vitamins and minerals from micro greens, protein and good fats from nuts and seeds and egg. Very scrumptious and all time favorite in our house.