Having seen Manasi for only a month I had significant improvement in my comfort. I had been diagnosed with extreme inflammation that caused pain in one of my hip areas. Manasi treated me with ayurvedic and aromatherapy massage, reiki healing and a nutritional session complete with her gentleness & wisdom. End result having revisited my muscular skeletal specialist the inflammation had gone, my family noticed a difference in my walk too. Well I’m happy, still following Manasi’s advice and having regular massage, I am more relaxed and sleeping better too. Note – I do have a pretty intense managerial job so it is critical for me to manage that with good health care – prevention rather than repair.
Ayurveda means “the science of life“: Ayus means Life, Veda means Knowledge or Science. Being more than 5,000 years old, Ayurveda is considered to be the Mother of all healing systems. Its beauty lies in its philosophy of living in tune with nature which makes it adaptable to all times.
Ayurvedic Healing Massage has numerous benefits and I will share a few below:
- activates your lymph system, thereby helping your body to detox
- rejuvenates and tones your inner organs
- skin gets nourished and hydrated by cold pressed oils
- helps reduce inflammation and pain in joints
- deeply relaxing for the tired and tense muscles
- improves the complexion and skin texture
- therapeutic essential oils calm and soothe the nerves
- helps to ease anxiety and depression
- relieves insomnia and improves quality of sleep
- greatly improves an overall sense of well-being
Manasi has been looking after me and my daughter for the last couple of years. Her Reiki and Ayurvedic Massage keeps me going as I juggle work and family life. There is magic in her touch that melts away stress, tension and soreness. I always feel completely rejuvenated after every Reiki and Massage session. My ten year old daughter loves getting Reiki from Manasi as it helps her feel calm and focussed. Manasi has many talents and shares her knowledge and understanding with utmost sincerity. Her healthy and wholesome food is simply delicious. I call Ayurveda Mandala a one stop shop for holistic health and well-being and Manasi its shining beacon.