Drain soaked cashews and rinse. Blend cashews with some water in the blender until creamy. Add carob or cacao, protein powder, chia seeds, cinnamon, ashwagandha, tahini and a little honey/agave or maple syrup to sweeten. Add more water or coconut water if needed to blend until well mixed. Pour in your favourite glass, add toppings of your choice and enjoy!
A well balanced high protein drink suitable for all constitutions especially for Vata and Pitta Doshas.
Makes 2 glasses
- 1/2 cup cashews soaked overnight or for 4 hrs.
- 3 tbsp Amazonia Raw Fermented Paleo Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds – please note they swell up and you will need to use more liquid to blend.
- 2 tbsp Carob powder or 1 tbsp Cacao powder
- 2 tsp honey/agave/maple syrup – adjust to taste
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tsp Ashwagandha – its an adaptogen herb
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp organic hemp seeds