A family oriented workshop designed to help busy families prepare and integrate nutrient dense, wholesome and delicious meals.
How to –
- Prepare balanced nutrient dense meals and integrate in your daily life
- Delicious and nutritious lunch box ideas for kids and parents
- Eat according to your constitution and current state of body and mind health
- Eat according to seasons – Autumn and Winter
- Include seaweeds in your diet
- Build immune system and gut health during Autumn and Winter
- importance of fermented foods for gut microbiota and immune health
- Essential supplements, super foods and micro nutrients
- Culinary and medicinal uses of herbs
Venue: 12 Odin Place, Beach Haven, North Shore
Saturday May 26th, 10am to 12:30pm
Workshop Fee $40
includes hands-on participation, lunch, recipes, discussion, question and answers
BRING A FRIEND or TWO and receive 20% discount on your Workshop Fee!!
Free entry for kids up to 6 yrs!!